» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler DEdK - Settlers HoK » Zu einfach

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler DEdK » (2) Mejai Highlands

Seiten: 1

Highlandsbrecher
Gast
22.04.2019 22:48

Zu einfach

Zu wenig Gegner
Aber sonst ganz gut 3:36:40 dafür gebraucht.

TyphonCZ
23.04.2019 07:12

Really?

I'm surprised it was easy. Could you be more specific, like what was easy? Too late attacks? Too small armies? Thank you for the feedback!
(Entschuldigung, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut)
Ich bin überrascht, dass es einfach war. Was genau war einfach? Haben sie zu spät angegriffen? Hatten sie zu wenig Truppen?
Danke für das Feedback!

_Hunter_
23.04.2019 17:53

Really cool battle map!

Hello TyphonCZ!

First of all I'd like to say that I really enjoyed playing your map...fast action and lots of fights (I just love it ).
I played it alone and I must say that it was still possible quite easy
The fact that the bridge is the only way to the enemy allows you to build some turrets and defend it very easily. And with a large army of cavalry and riflemen it's no problem to kill the enemies fast. (I don't know how "Highlandsbrecher" came to the conclusion that the map is easy, when he spent over three and a half hours on it xD
On my first try it took me 1:32:16, but I guess you could do better, because I still had lots of ressources left.
The only negative things I want to mention are the floating mines (but I believe you have already changed that in the easier version?).
Thank you for creating this map, it was a lot of fun

TyphonCZ
23.04.2019 18:55

Thank you!

Hello _Hunter_! I'm glad you enjoyed playing my map! It's kind of interesting that some people could finish it quite easily.. especially if you play 1v3 I was thinking about some restrictions before(like forbidding building the towers, more frequent waves of enemies, less resources in early game..) but when I tested it with my friend, I thought it was just fine. By the way just saying- we finished it after approx 2 hours of fighting, and we were so glad it was over About the loading mines- Yes, it should already be fixed in the faster version. Thank you for mentioning it- I will fix it in this one too.
I'm very pleased about all this feedback, because I thought nobody will ever download my map in the first place Also, I might be posting some more maps later on, maybe even tougher, and possibly with some restrictions as well, so it'd be a decent challenge. And yeah, I could probably put one more bridge there.. even though its quite difficult to script it(AI tends to come via the fastest route possible). We'll see.
Anyway, thank you once again for your feedback. I really appreciate it!

Dieser Beitrag wurde von TyphonCZ am 23.04.2019 um 21:53 editiert.

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum