General Map Discussion

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler DEdK - Settlers HoK » General Map Discussion

Seiten: 1

Razjel
19.11.2014 19:44

General Map Discussion

This is thread for discussion about my map. All suggestions, opinions, questions etc. can be posted here.

I have question for those who played already.
How do you like overall visual map design?

"What do we know … of the world and the universe about us? Our means of receiving impressions are absurdly few, and our notions of surrounding objects infinitely narrow. We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos, yet other beings with wider, stronger, or different range of senses might not only see very differently the things we see, but might see and study whole worlds of matter, energy, and life which lie close at hand yet can never be detected with the senses we have."

Razjel
21.11.2014 12:39

Release V0.5

Uploaded new version of map.

Fixed some things, added others. See description for more info!

Cheers!

"What do we know … of the world and the universe about us? Our means of receiving impressions are absurdly few, and our notions of surrounding objects infinitely narrow. We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos, yet other beings with wider, stronger, or different range of senses might not only see very differently the things we see, but might see and study whole worlds of matter, energy, and life which lie close at hand yet can never be detected with the senses we have."

Peter-FS
21.11.2014 12:48

Hi,

I played this version, but after about 30 min. the games crashes.
I don't know why!

Peter

Crusader 73
21.11.2014 13:05

Hi,
ich warte mal auf Release V0.20 !

mfg Crusader

Peter-FS
21.11.2014 13:17

Hi Razjel,

my recommendation to you: ask for some test persons!
It is not possible to test your own map.

Please add a description of your map.

Peter

fhw10
21.11.2014 13:37

geht die Diskusion auch auf deutsch?

jugl
21.11.2014 18:59

auch Absturz

35 Minuten Spielzeit, dann Absturz.

Ich hätte aber auch nicht weitergespielt, weil ich keine Story erkennen konnte.
Gibt es in dieser Karte überhaupt einige Briefings?
Die Landschaft ist mir zu einfach gestaltet.

Sorry, da hatte ich mehr erwartet.

Bitte Karten vor dem Upload testen lassen.

nomadworld
21.11.2014 20:50

Thanks!

Thanks for the map. It's not worse than some others ones at this site.
Let's say the truth: there are a few Masters-mappers (who made a lot of beautiful maps) here at this site, but mostly people make very usual maps - not bad, not good, but somehow middle.
I respect the author of this map, because he made the map I played, otherwise I can't make even a bit similar.
So, Raziel, thank you for your first map! Good luck and go on! Because we all here love this game.

Razjel
22.11.2014 09:33

Story is to be implanted in next map version. Untill this moment, I was busy making other functions that I wanted in my map. Now, I'm polishing this and moving to story part.

Please, people, don't write in German if you want to tell me something, becouse I don't understand it, how many times have I to tell this? Putting it through google transaltor isn't perfect. Sometimes text going out fo it is completle without sense.

I'll try even more then now!
Thanx for your replies and opinions.

Cheers!

SiedlerFanforever
Gast
22.11.2014 22:19

InnsmouthRisingV0.5 crashes constantly

InnsmouthRisingV0.5 crashes constantly !

When is error free version?

Peter-FS
23.11.2014 09:46

Did you solve the problems?
On monday I could help you! So please contact me, if you need help again.

Peter

Razjel
23.11.2014 11:02

I don't even know where they come from D: My 4 friends are helping me and testing map before every release, and they didn't encounter any problems this time D:

franz101
23.11.2014 22:56

Map Discussion - WHY....

Defective map.
Please take the map from the base.
Does not make sense.
I 'm tired ....

Gast
Gast
23.11.2014 23:05

Absturz wegen Siedlungsbauplatz Funktion!

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum