NorthernIsland3

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler 4 - Settlers 4 » NorthernIsland3

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler 4 » NorthernIsland3

Seiten: 1

Newby
08.07.2007 12:32

Interesting game. Not much space for buildings at start, you have to expand quite a lot to be able to build sufficient production buildings and houses. Not too difficult, though. The green tribe was the only one attacking me, although the yellow tribe had a little more soldiers. They started an attack on my allies once. Unfortunately (for them) they had to pass through my territory to get at my blue allies . As there is no story and victory condition provided, I thought I had to defeat all tribes, but was pleasantly surprised when I had won after defeating green and yellow. My ally tried to attack the white tribe once, but his soldiers were stuck in kind of an endless loop, marching back and forth for the rest of the game.

By the way, despite the information you gave on the map, it is NOT possible for the player to choose his tribe (Only Romans can be played)

Seeheim
10.07.2007 11:33

I've always been wondering if the descriptive text and the tips and tricks are visible in other language versions of the program than the english if you only write in the english descriptive field. Since I've a scandinavian version based on the english version I've never been able to test this. But according to your description, I've figured that this is not the case. Thanks for the valuable information.

Yes, your ally will get stuck in an endlesss loop because the path construction is pretty close to what the AI can handle. You aren't supposed to attack this construction. They're only there for keeping the enemy soldiers on the move.

And no, you can't choose race. I think it was close to midnignt when I loaded this map so I was pretty tired.

It's nice to hear that you enjoy the map. It gives me a hint on which level of difficulty I should aim for.

Newby
14.07.2007 12:40

Yes, the descriptive text, victory condition and tipps are not visible in my german version and probably in all native versions not based on the english one. So it is probably better if you put the english text in both fields. So everyone could read the english information at least.

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum