Hallo

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler 2 DnG - Settlers 2 10th Anniversary » Hallo

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler 2 DnG » suf02-Temporary Ports

Seiten: 1

Lena
Gast
28.08.2013 19:12

Hallo

Very nice - thanks
LENA

Floyd
Gast
01.09.2013 11:01

Dead end ?

Hi
I can not reach the haven in the middle of the card.
Its placed on a lower base and i can not find a passage to this place.
Can someone please tell me how to get out of that dead end ?
Floyd

Hardy52
Gast
01.09.2013 19:24

Dead end

@Floyd
The center seaport is accessible via the port in the northwest.
But from there I cant find any way to reach the enemy. Any hint?
Regards
Hartwig

Floyd
Gast
02.09.2013 07:30

Sorry, no.
Got the same problem.
I can see the green borderline, but can not reach it.

djacme
Gast
02.09.2013 12:50

gelb

Danke für diese anspruchsvolle Map!

Wie kommt man dann zu den gelben nach links unten? Alles andere habe ich komplett erobert.

Hardy52
Gast
02.09.2013 12:54

Hallo

I got it but its really tricky and difficult.
As soon as yoou have explored the mountains southeast and southwest of the central harbor you will find a green meadow in the valley. To go to this place its a long way through the sandunes. And the enemy is pretty close and strong!

suf
02.09.2013 13:24

Help is on the way

Hi everyone, thanks for trying out the map. It looks like I built it a bit too tricky. Let me apologize and please allow me to hand some helpful hints:

You have to build the North-West harbor as Hardy52 noted. Make sure you build a ship in that sea region. From that harbor, you can build a new harbor to the South-East of the starting location. Let me know if you got to this point.

From the new harbor you have to expand down through the sand dunes. This is a bit tricky because there are limited building spots. You might have to re-position your military buildings. There are 3 strategic spots in the sand dunes for such buildings. It also helps if you build military buildings on the mountain to the left (you get there via a different harbor). From the sand dunes you can go both to the South and to the East (you should go both ways). You will find the first enemy going to the South. They should not advance to you because of some rocks, but I'm not 100% sure that will stop them forever. If you're fast enough, you will still find some resources in their mountains Let me know if you got to the enemy. I see Hardy52 found the way though the dunes.

Good luck beating up first enemy. As a general rule, make sure you go in with soldiers of the highest level. You can train them further away from the enemy, but that's a more complex tactic I will not explain in this post.

After beating up first enemy you should find some more gold and room for more farms. You'll have to squeeze more to the South and then find the second enemy. They are also strong. If you get there really fast, they will not be able to use all the gold in the mountains. Let me know if you destroyed second enemy. You will find there are multiple shortcuts on the map. You can use small boats to quickly transport resources.

I understand from djacme he couldn't reach the last enemy. The main idea is to build a harbor where the second enemy headquarter was (top-right of the map). As you can see, the rocks in the sea won't let ships pass through, so you'll have to build new ships in the sea to the right of the map. (Basically there are 3 different seas on this map). From there you should be able to sail to bottom-left of the map. I did my best to keep the bottom-left inaccessible to the enemy. It worked when I tested the map, but it could be possible for the enemy to find a way to sneak through. Let me know if you think that happened. Last enemy will be really strong. You will need as many strongholds as you can fit on the tiny peninsula and constantly bring in soldiers to attack and defend. You will need MANY.

If you're stuck let me know and I will find a way to help

Again, thanks for playing the map and let me know if you win it. It's really difficult.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von suf am 02.09.2013 um 14:11 editiert.

marjohan2
07.09.2013 04:00

Win

It is possible to win the map, but it is really difficult and takes a lot a time and a lot of generals
Do not make the final connection roads but let the ships do the transport of food etc.
Otherwise you get a lot of traffic jam
It is even better to replace the foood production to the "green" fieds (after you have defeated the green enemy) , to avoid transport problems in the dunes

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum