some help for non German?

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler AeK - Settlers RoaE » some help for non German?

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler AeK » Herr der Wiesn

Seiten: 1

jacknl
25.12.2009 17:23

some help for non German?

sorry for posting in English, but my german is pretty bad.
Can someone help me on this map?

Every time i start this map, i get 'mission failed' after a few minutes but i dont know what my first mission is.

I hope someone can tell me, because the map itself looks pretty nice and i would like to try and play this one.

Noigi
25.12.2009 18:33

Hi jacknl!
It's great to see that there's international interest!

The first mission is to upgrade your knight's title before winter. There's already some wool in the storehouse, it should be no problem if you use it.

To be honest, the map is probably very hard for someone who can't understand the briefings. Try to guess the mission objectives from the symbols in the quest description an don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck at some point again.

jacknl
25.12.2009 23:15

Hi Noigi

Thanks for your help. It got me started, its a great map

But now i do get stuck on something, i read about someone with the same problem in an other thread here:
http://www.siedler-maps.de/for...&postid=49137#posting49137
but i did not fully understand what fixed it for him.

I have to ride to the green king (after talking to the red one) but nothing happens when i arive there.

Noigi
25.12.2009 23:50

Zitat von jacknl:
Hi Noigi

Thanks for your help. It got me started, its a great map

But now i do get stuck on something, i read about someone with the same problem in an other thread here:
http://www.siedler-maps.de/for...&postid=49137#posting49137
but i did not fully understand what fixed it for him.

I have to ride to the green king (after talking to the red one) but nothing happens when i arive there.

Is there another rider (apart from the red Prince) standing in or around the green castle? That one should be riding to the "sewage works" (the brocken well) south of the red city. If he is riding, just wait until he arrives, the story will proceed then.

If he refuses to ride, it could help to conquer the small ford across the river at the north end of the lake (that was the fix in the case you quoted). The "royal surveyor" might not want to cross the bandits' teritory, but he should be willing to cross this second ford. If he doesn't, I don't know how to solve the problem either.

jacknl
26.12.2009 12:09

There are indeed 2 guys standing in the green castle and both just keep standing still.
I have been standing next to both.

I will try to conquer the bandids teritory.

Thanks again for your help

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum