Horseman

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler DEdK Script Forum » Horseman

Seiten: 1 2 Nächste Seite

polaster64
02.10.2015 17:00

Horseman

http://screenshooter.net/100248758/dnejwcp how can i enable this on the horseman?

mcb
02.10.2015 17:12

Hacking GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged, checking the EntityType of GUI.GetSelectedEntity(), and call XGUIEng.ShowWidget("Selection_Leader", 1)

polaster64
02.10.2015 22:29

Zitat von mcb:
Hacking GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged, checking the EntityType of GUI.GetSelectedEntity(), and call XGUIEng.ShowWidget("Selection_Leader", 1)

Where should i place it?

polaster64
03.10.2015 13:54

Zitat von polaster64:

Zitat von mcb:

Where should i place it?

HELLO?

MadShadow
03.10.2015 14:51

GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged is a function called by the game itself whenever the interface changes.

"Hacking" now means that you want to do something like this:

OldFunction = OriginalSettlersFunction

function OriginalSettlersFunction(_possibleParameters)
  -- call the "original function"
  OldFunction(_possibleParameters)

-- place your code here
end

That way you are able to call your own code before the original functions code is called. For example:

Zitat von mcb:
checking the EntityType of GUI.GetSelectedEntity(), and call XGUIEng.ShowWidget("Selection_Leader", 1)

Edit: Thanks mcb. I just corrected my mistake.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von MadShadow am 03.10.2015 um 17:52 editiert.

mcb
03.10.2015 17:09

In this case you have to call the original function before your code, because the original hides Selection_Leader.

polaster64
03.10.2015 20:28

Zitat von MadShadow:
GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged is a function called by the game itself whenever the interface changes.

"Hacking" now means that you want to do something like this:

OldFunction = OriginalSettlersFunction

function OriginalSettlersFunction(_possibleParameters)
  -- call the "original function"
  OldFunction(_possibleParameters)

-- place your code here
end

That way you are able to call your own code before the original functions code is called. For example:

Zitat von mcb:
checking the EntityType of GUI.GetSelectedEntity(), and call XGUIEng.ShowWidget("Selection_Leader", 1)

Edit: Thanks mcb. I just corrected my mistake.

I think i am too stypid. Can u replace it? Im really new in something like that"code".

Zedeg
03.10.2015 21:37

I haven't tested it yet, but this should work:

function FirstMapAction()
    --[...]
    GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_Old = GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged --the function "GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_Old" contains the original function now.
    GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged = GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_New --whenever the game calls "GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged", the function "GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_New" will be called instead.
    --[...]
end

function GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_New() --we define the kew function here
    GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_Old() --firstly, the original function must be called. We only want to modify a few lines, not the whole function.
    local selected = GUI.GetSelectedEntity() --the local variable "selected" gets the value of the ID of the currently selected entity; this ->local<- variable will be deleted at the end of the function automatically.
    --is the selected entity a leader?
    if Logic.IsEntityInCategory(selected, EntityCategories.Leader) == 1 then --yes!
        XGUIEng.ShowWidget("Selection_Leader", 1) --shows the buttons
    else --no!
        XGUIEng.ShowWidget("Selection_Leader", 0) --hide the buttons (e.g. for buildings, serfs etc.)
    end
end

Journalisten erkundigen sich bei Wissenschaftlern meist nicht nach Grundlagen, sondern eher nach Ergebnissen und Folgerungen. Das erklärt womöglich auch, warum sich Forschungsberichte in den Medien so häufig als feststehende Erkenntnisse lesen, nicht aber als Ideen, Entdeckungen oder Indizien, um die es sich genau genommen in den meisten Fällen handelt. -Axel Bojowski

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Zedeg am 03.10.2015 um 22:25 editiert.

polaster64
03.10.2015 23:16

Zitat von Zedeg:
I haven't tested it yet, but this should work:

function FirstMapAction()
    --[...]
    GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_Old = GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged --the function "GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_Old" contains the original function now.
    GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged = GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_New --whenever the game calls "GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged", the function "GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_New" will be called instead.
    --[...]
end

function GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_New() --we define the kew function here
    GameCallback_GUI_SelectionChanged_Old() --firstly, the original function must be called. We only want to modify a few lines, not the whole function.
    local selected = GUI.GetSelectedEntity() --the local variable "selected" gets the value of the ID of the currently selected entity; this ->local<- variable will be deleted at the end of the function automatically.
    --is the selected entity a leader?
    if Logic.IsEntityInCategory(selected, EntityCategories.Leader) == 1 then --yes!
        XGUIEng.ShowWidget("Selection_Leader", 1) --shows the buttons
    else --no!
        XGUIEng.ShowWidget("Selection_Leader", 0) --hide the buttons (e.g. for buildings, serfs etc.)
    end
end

It says its error. I dont have debug script cuz i cant find it so i dunno where is the mistake

Zedeg
03.10.2015 23:32

Why don't you add this simple " -debugscript" behind the settler shortcut's path? You have made the mistake because my script works perfectly!

Journalisten erkundigen sich bei Wissenschaftlern meist nicht nach Grundlagen, sondern eher nach Ergebnissen und Folgerungen. Das erklärt womöglich auch, warum sich Forschungsberichte in den Medien so häufig als feststehende Erkenntnisse lesen, nicht aber als Ideen, Entdeckungen oder Indizien, um die es sich genau genommen in den meisten Fällen handelt. -Axel Bojowski

polaster64
04.10.2015 09:11

Zitat von Zedeg:
Why don't you add this simple " -debugscript" behind the settler shortcut's path? You have made the mistake because my script works perfectly!

I copied and pasted and it says error . And where can I add this?

polaster64
04.10.2015 13:05

Zitat von polaster64:

Zitat von Zedeg:

I copied and pasted and it says error . And where can I add this?

I added this -debugscript but nothing showed up. Nothing changed.

mcb
04.10.2015 13:52

Right-click at the Settlers-schortcut at your desktop and click Properties. In the first text field you append " -debugscript" (without " but with the space).

Zedeg
04.10.2015 15:52

Here is the screenshot polaster64 sent me via PM:

This path seems to be ok so I have totally no idea why it doesn't return an error.

It says its error.

Or has this problem been solved already? Then you probably didn't copied the function correctly. Please post your script in this case.

mcb
04.10.2015 17:13

This seems to be the original game. You should add this at the shortcut for the addon you using for your maps.

Kantelo
04.10.2015 18:06

Muss der Ziel Pfad normalerweise nicht eher so aussehen:
Blue Byte\DIE SIEDLER - Das Erbe der Könige - Gold Edition\extra2\bin\settlershok.exe
Oder spielt das keine Rolle?

polaster64
04.10.2015 20:16

Zitat von mcb:
Right-click at the Settlers-schortcut at your desktop and click Properties. In the first text field you append " -debugscript" (without " but with the space).

I did it. And still nothing..

polaster64
04.10.2015 20:16

Zitat von Kantelo:
Muss der Ziel Pfad normalerweise nicht eher so aussehen:
Blue Byte\DIE SIEDLER - Das Erbe der Könige - Gold Edition\extra2\bin\settlershok.exe
Oder spielt das keine Rolle?

Look here http://screenshooter.net/100248758/ovhefdo i did it like that and now notihng happens.

Zedeg
04.10.2015 21:38

It is still the basic game. You have to add this to the shortcuts of the addons' too!

polaster64
04.10.2015 21:53

Zitat von Zedeg:
It is still the basic game. You have to add this to the shortcuts of the addons' too!

I also did. Nothing still happens.

mcb
05.10.2015 12:23

Try to add some Code causing an error to test if its work. Maybe this:

assert(false, "If you see this as Dialog, everything works;)")

polaster64
05.10.2015 15:39

Zitat von mcb:
Try to add some Code causing an error to test if its work. Maybe this:

assert(false, "If you see this as Dialog, everything works;)")

http://screenshooter.net/100248758/ycxhidm I did something like that, still errsyntax.

mcb
05.10.2015 18:24

You should get a Message in a Dialog Box saying what Syntax-Error you have, when you start the map.
Text is something like this:
Error: LUA_ERRSYNTAX:

polaster64
05.10.2015 19:00

Zitat von mcb:
You should get a Message in a Dialog Box saying what Syntax-Error you have, when you start the map.
Text is something like this:
Error: LUA_ERRSYNTAX:

I fucking copied all Zedeg's script even with that FMA and replaced it to script. It says LUA_ERRSYNTAX. There must be a mistake. And can script really begin from "--" ?

mcb
05.10.2015 19:26

A line starting with -- is a comment. You should really learn some Lua...

Seiten: 1 2 Nächste Seite

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum