nickdean
27.05.2014 20:16

300 Eisenerz ?

Bellybuttondoc
04.03.2019 00:49

Help bitter

Zitat von nickdean:
300 Eisenerz ?

Basically I have been unable to get any thief or priest past the guards on the island to steal or send any iron ore or coal off the Island, to to the uninhabited part of the island. i have tried many times.
I end up capuring most of the other island except the Mouve and Turquoise who have dozens of bowmen to my remaining six bowmen and 24 soldiers against 650 odd soldiers on the island with the iron ore.
Can you please tell me what I have to do, or the way to get the achieve the aim. To make a shovals to build with etc.
Thank you.

Grundsätzlich war ich nicht in der Lage, einen Dieb oder Priester an der Gu auf der Insel vorbei zu bringen, um zu stehlen, als ich Eisenerz oder Kohle von der Insel zu der unbewohnten Inselhütte schickte. Ich habe es viele Male versucht. Ich habe den Großteil der anderen Insel mit Ausnahme der Mouve und Turquoise fertig gemacht, die Dutzende Bogenschützen für meine restlichen sechs Bogenschützen und Soldaten gegen sechssechsige Soldaten auf der Insel mit dem Eisenerz haben. Können Sie mir bitte sagen, was ich tun muss, oder? So erreichen Sie das Ziel: Spamschutz: Lösen Sie die folgende Aufgabe

Danka

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Bellybuttondoc am 04.03.2019 um 00:56 editiert.

Bellybuttondoc
04.03.2019 00:58

Help bitter

Zitat von Bellybuttondoc:

Zitat von nickdean:
300 Eisenerz ?

Nick,

Sorry didnt realise you were from the UK.
Im now living in Ireland, like yourself I play settlers III by myself almosr daily now im long retired and have since about 95 after on windows 3.1. Settlers II.

Honestly I dont know the computer game controls to play modern games. Never had an XBox controller, But Im happy with settler III although I got settlers 4 & 7 the graphics are superb but I enjoy the game play of Settlers III and its works perfectly on Win10 although needed a few tweeks for my 27" monitor.

Basically I have been unable to get any thief or priest past the guards on the island to steal or send any iron ore or coal off the Island, or to the uninhabited part of the island. i have tried many times.
I end up capuring most of the other island except the Mouve and Turquoise who have dozens of bowmen to my remaining six bowmen and 24 soldiers against 650 odd soldiers on the island with the iron ore.
Can you please tell me what I have to do, or the way to get the achieve the aim. To make a shovals to build with etc. I have no manner
left obviously, but Ive loads of settlers from captured Island materials, But unable to move forward to build anything
Please advise
Many thanks

Ian Wattley (Bellybuttondoc)
i dot wattley at sky dot com

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Bellybuttondoc am 04.03.2019 um 01:52 editiert.

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum