zu schwer, zu langatmig ... Too heavy and too long drawn...

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler DEdK - Settlers HoK » zu schwer, zu langatmig ... Too heavy and too long drawn...

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler DEdK » Restore the Kingdom

Seiten: 1 2 Nächste Seite

Kalle
08.01.2012 19:12

zu schwer, zu langatmig ... Too heavy and too long drawn...

Hello,

(with Help by Google-Translate)

This map is far too heavy for me and the run of play in the swamp is depressing. I constantly lose a hero or one / two of my employees. Despite help from the editor (which is where to find) and with the help of Speed, i've lost interest in this map. The heroes are far too weak and the robbers too strong and too numerous. There are few places where i can relax. If this is the famous "British humor"? Sorry, but this Map does not have much to do with the settlers, at least the Begin of the game. How many players have gone through this map?

I have to wait until there is a light version of it. But I hope you create more maps (though again difficult).

Hopefully there is someone who translates for you the map "The power of the priests." This map is the right challenge for players like you.

But it's a great map that you have created because: My respect!

With best wishes for you,
Kalle

Diese Map ist viel zu schwer für mich und der Spielverlauf im Sumpf ist deprimierend. Ständig verliere ich einen Helden oder einen/zwei meiner Arbeiter. Trotz der Hilfe aus dem Editor (wo ist was zu finden) und der Hilfe mit Speed, habe ich die Lust an dieser Map verloren. Die Helden sind viel zu schwach und die Räuber viel zu stark und zu zahlreich. Es gibt zu wenige Stellen, an denen man sich ausruhen kann. Ist dies der bekannte "Britische Humor" ? Entschuldigung, aber diese Karte hat nicht mehr viel mit Siedler zu tun, zumindest der Begin des Spiels. Wieviele Spieler haben diese Map durchgehalten ?

Ich muss warten, bis es eine Light-Version davon gibt. Ich hoffe aber, Du erstellst weitere Maps (wenn auch wieder schwer).

Hoffentlich findet sich jemand, der für Dich die Map "Die Macht der Priester" übersetzt. Diese Map ist die richtige Herausforderung für Spieler wie dich.

Aber es ist schon eine tolle Map, die du da erstellt hast: Mein Respekt !

Mit bestem Wünschen für dich,
Kalle

FastBow
08.01.2012 20:38

Als ich gesehen hab : sehr schwer, war das auf jeden Fall ein Grund für mich diese Map zu laden.
Und ich muss sagen das stimmt
Für mich genau die richtige Herausforderung.
Die Dialoge finde ich sehr interessant und nicht nur einfach hingeklatscht dafür auf jeden Fall : thumpsup

Gefällt mir sehr gut bisher.
Achso und warum ich das zu Kalle poste.

1. Wollte ich keinen neuen Thread eröffnen
2. Die Sache mit den Helden war bisher ganz gut zu lösen

Hoffe das ist kein Problem, dass mein Post eigentlich einen Gegensatz zu Kalle's ist.

FastBow ~ Mad

ForShadowsSake
08.01.2012 20:57

This isn't happening. I want to play this map since i saw it for the first time, but as a matter of fact i can't yet . *groan* I didn't see this coming.

Zitat von Kalle:
Hopefully there is someone who translates for you the map "The power of the priests."

Ich hoffe ich bin bald fähig etwas derartiges zu tun. I want to improve my english first.

Well, I'm glad I didn't need a translator yet concerning this map in any way and writing this comment. Even if my grammar might be awfull...

AdeBont
08.01.2012 21:14

Zitat von ForShadowsSake:
This isn't happening. I want to play this map since i saw it for the first time, but as a matter of fact i can't yet . *groan* I didn't see this coming.

Hi ForShadowSake

What's the problem?

the evidence of things not seen.
Heb 11:1

AdeBont
08.01.2012 21:16

Hi Fastbow

Thank you for your warm compliments!

@ Kalle, translation of the map is ongoing, but as the map is quite extensive, this will take some time. Also will I create a light version of the map, but not after I've received more feedback so I can determine where the map needs to be simplified.

Kalle
08.01.2012 22:19

Zitat von AdeBont:
@ Kalle, translation of the map is ongoing, but as the map is quite extensive, this will take some time. Also will I create a light version of the map, but not after I've received more feedback so I can determine where the map needs to be simplified.

No problem, i can wait. My difficulty is already the beginning of the swamp. Too often I am attacked and can not find any place to which the characters have a break.

Greetings
Kalle

@FastBow: Wenn Du die Sache mit den Helden gut lösen konntest, warum gibst Du dann keinen Tipp, wie man es lösen kann? Wie weit bist Du gekommen? Bist Du bereits am Fluss angekommen mit den drei Serf's? Wie bringst Du die drei Serf's zu dem Baustamm, ohne durch Wölfe und Räuber diese zu verlieren? Auch oben am Fluss ist keine Ruhe...

AdeBont
08.01.2012 22:32

Zitat von Kalle:
Too often I am attacked and can not find any place to which the characters have a break.

There are two wolf packs, the first one needs to be killed of by Dario and Helias. If you approach the wolf pack with restraint, just two or three wolfs will attack at one time.

There is a save route around the second wolf pack. If you just stay out of their range, they will not come after you.

To get passed the soldiers of Kerberos posted in the uttermost North East (just before where you enter the swamp) you will have to let Dario and Helias go before your serfs, and send the serfs to the save spot West of the second wolf pack (on the save route described above) Just keep Dario and Helias running and you can get them away from the soldiers as soon as the serfs have passed the danger zone...

Same tactic will work to get passed the bandits in the swamp...

Anonymous
Gast
08.01.2012 23:47

Help me please!
I can not find Helias. I nearly looked over most of the area north to the village, killed all wolfs found, but the red and green troops are to strong to be killed. Where the he** is Helias?
TIA

Anonymous
Gast
08.01.2012 23:50

Addendum

Sorry, I mist that: Dario talked to every citizen in the village incl. the bishop and the wanderer at east of the village.
Any help will save Dario's life - I gues

AdeBont
08.01.2012 23:51

Hi TIA

Look in the swamp...
But you won't find Helias by scouting the swamp with Dario's hawk. You'll have to get into the swamp!

Anonymous
Gast
09.01.2012 00:02

Hi AdeBont,
sorry i meant with TIA - Thanks in advance
but anyway thank you for your quick answser, but what do you mean with the swamp? Dario tried to fight some of the green troups, in one region there are also a troop of archers. I think Dario was in the swamp - or am I wrong?

Anonymous

AdeBont
09.01.2012 00:10

Hi Anonymous

The bandits (green player) are in the swamp
(press F2 or click Diplomacy to see player names)

For now indeed you won't be able to fight the bandits, let alone Kerberos his soldiers.

Keep looking, Helias is in the swamp alright...

Anonymous
Gast
09.01.2012 02:38

Thx AdeBont,

but I gues Helias is more on the left than on the right side of the swamp Btw. I swear I've just killed all wolf packs, but even if they were not respawned again I'm not sure if that was really helpfull to me. Ok, so I'll go ahead and make my day...
Now seek for the village...

Good-Bye AdeBont!

ForShadowsSake
09.01.2012 09:00

Zitat von AdeBont:
Hi ForShadowSake

What's the problem?

Nothing, I'll just have to search for my lost disc...

hanjo57
09.01.2012 13:11

Something wrong ?
After a lot of running and erring around I was successful in
Reaching the willage
Talking to all villagers
Finding Helias
Getting the “presents”
Bringing the serfs through the swamp
Finding the village place on the other of the river
Destroying the bandits camp
Killing all bandits
But there is no Pilgrim (or someone else) to be rescued in the north of the camp ???
Nothing happens but attacks on my “camp” at the riverside.
After several trials/restarts this map didn’t create any fun for me up to now - but frustration : too much erring around and too many enemies and now the stagnation of the game – I give up!!!
But amyway, thanks for the map
regards
Hajo

AdeBont
09.01.2012 13:32

Hi hanjo57

Did you have the briefing with Eric's serf yet?
He will be on the village centre side of the creek after you've destroyed the bandits camp

hanjo57
09.01.2012 13:46

Hi AdeBont,
at first thanks for the quick response!!
I let Dario and/ Helas move along the riverside near the river after destroyig the bandits camp
but nothing haepend !!??
regards
Hajo

Kalle
09.01.2012 13:57

@hanjo57: Was hast Du inzwischen mit den Leibi's gemacht? Am Ufer werden sie abgeschlachtet, mit zum Badinten-Camp mitnehmen funzt auch nicht.... Daher habe ich die Map ebenfalls abgebrochen. Wie beschrieben: zu langatmig bisher (leider)...
Gruß
Kalle

hanjo57
09.01.2012 14:09

@ Kalle
Ich hab sie migeommen zum Brückenbauplatz und Militärgebäude bauen
lassen - Helias und chwerter bekäpfen die Angreifer direkt und halten
sie auf Distanz für die Bogies - hav nur einen Serf verloren...
Gruss
Hajo

AdeBont
09.01.2012 14:12

Hey guys! Don't give up so soon, the best is yet to come!

@ hanjo57

Briefing with Eric's serf will apear automatically when you've destroyed the bandits camp (with the pallisades) completely

@ Kalle

When you've cut awat the tree stump towards the bandit camp you only need the serf in case your barrack / archery is destroyed by the bandits. I'll give you a way to handle the situation:

1. Take your army and the serfs to the tree stump and cut it away
2. Take the serfs back to the barrack / archery, escord them with some troops (or the complete army if you like)
3. Post the serfs just behind the building (put them on the right side of the bridg build place)
4. Take your army to destroy the bandits camp
5. When bandits come in to attack the bridge build site, they will lock into the closest object, which will be one of the buildings (depending on which side the bandits come from)
6. As the bandits start attacking the building order one or two of the serfs to start repairing.
Make sure they connect to the building on the opposite side where the bandits are attacking!
Now you will discover that the bandits will foolishly keep on attacking the building, while the building will not be destroyed.
On occasion check if both buildings are still healthy enough,
else you might want to shift one serf to the other building to catch up with repairing

For this map you'll have to do some 'out of the box' thinking, you'll find many ways to handle situations quite easily, or sometimes will a little effort!

hanjo57
09.01.2012 15:40

ich antworte mal auf deutsch

Dario steht mit den Söhnen des Bischofs am Brückenbauplatz,
die Bnditen schmoren in der Hölle aber nichts geht weiter -ausser Angriffen - kein Pilgrim. kein Erek; nichts..

AdeBont
09.01.2012 15:51

Zitat von hanjo57:
ich antworte mal auf deutsch

Dario steht mit den Söhnen des Bischofs am Brückenbauplatz,
die Bnditen schmoren in der Hölle aber nichts geht weiter -ausser Angriffen - kein Pilgrim. kein Erek; nichts..

Have you destroyed:
- Bandit troops at 4 positions toward the bandits camp
- All bandit troops in the bandits camp
- Tower in the bandits camp

hanjo57
09.01.2012 16:15

Yes. all is destroyed
tower
temds

banits

AdeBont
09.01.2012 16:28

That's strange, multiple players have already passed this phase, serf was there every time...
Maybe you can try to download the map again, or have you already tried so?

hanjo57
09.01.2012 16:42

Yees,I did and I restarted- again and again
but now I think it's time for a rest....
Hajo

Seiten: 1 2 Nächste Seite

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum