Help please

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler DEdK - Settlers HoK » Help please

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler DEdK » A Good Neighbor English v3

Seiten: 1

FelixPaulsen99
Gast
24.10.2017 18:54

Help please

I'm stuck. I can't get into the enemy base, because of the big rocks, which cannot be removed with explosions. Someone suggested finding Varg, but I have no idea, on where to find him. I've searched the entire map, and there is no Varg.

AdeBont
24.10.2017 18:58

Hi Felix

If you have Pilgrim with you he can blastt the rock for you.
In case you took Eric with you you indeed need Varg. He is the leader of the bandits, so in that case it is key to not fight them but to make an alliance with them...

the evidence of things not seen.
Heb 11:1

FelixPaulsen99
Gast
24.10.2017 19:50

Help please

Thank you for your quick response.

I did take Pilgrim, but he can't destroy the last rock. Nothing happens when trying to explode it.

FelixPaulsen99
Gast
24.10.2017 19:57

I looked in the map editor, and it seems that the rocks that I can't destroy are not rocks, but snowbarriers. How do I remove them?

AdeBont
24.10.2017 20:05

Ah, it's been a while since I created this map. Indeed, for this you definitely need Varg, he knows how to melt the snow barrier.
I was mixing up Varg with the Sapper's ability to blast rocks in case Pilgrim wasn't with you...

FelixPaulsen99
Gast
24.10.2017 20:11

I see. But where do I find Varg. I have looked everywhere. Can't seem to find him.

AdeBont
24.10.2017 20:18

He is the leader of the bandits/robbers (green) did you fight them to liberate the master builders or did you just pay the ransom?

FelixPaulsen99
Gast
24.10.2017 20:23

I killed them. Didn't notice Varg was between them. Do I have to pay them to complete the map?

AdeBont
24.10.2017 20:28

Yes

FelixPaulsen99
Gast
24.10.2017 20:33

Oh. Just wish I had nown that earlier. I think I used an hour trying to find him. Anyway I'm so glad to finally find some english maps. It seems almost all maps are in German. Going to try the map again tomorrow, without killing the robbers then.

Thanks

AdeBont
24.10.2017 20:38

yes, hardly any english maps, and also hardly any maps with a prolonged story. This map also has a more profound story in it, decisions made at one point will get back to you at a later stage. And there is also an importaint message in all this. Let me know what you think of it...

FelixPaulsen99
Gast
25.10.2017 13:48

So now I'm trying the map again. I have found the way through the mountains and I'm now told to block another passage, so that the enemy can't attack me. However when Pilgrim used his bomb to explode the passage, the middle rock dissapears after a few seconds. Not sure why this happens.

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum