FINAL PART3

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler AeK - Settlers RoaE » FINAL PART3

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler AeK » FINAL

Seiten: Zurück 1 2

vitiell
Gast
05.05.2016 16:24

Hilfe !!!

Hallo, dies ist eine Übersetzung gemacht von Google aus dem Italienischen ins Deutsche, so entschuldigen Sie meine Unwissenheit .
Ich bin auf der Karte FINAL spielen (ein dickes Lob an LordFWD, Sie hat einen tollen Job), habe ich mich an der Stelle stecken, wo ich 5 Eber in dem Gehäuse durch den Pfeil Blau angezeigt zu bringen haben.
Ich erkannte, dass sie voran hinter ihnen aus Angst, durch Stehen aber dann zurück gehen sie drehen und ich kann sie nicht zulassen, in das Gehäuse zu bekommen.
Wie soll ich tun?
Gibt es einen Trick anwenden?
Bitte helfen Sie mir, weil ich weiß nicht, wie zu tun ist.
dank

LordFWD
05.05.2016 17:29

mit viel geduld , es gibt keinen trick

vitiell
Gast
05.05.2016 20:35

Ok, ich versuche.
dank

Eliau
Gast
10.04.2017 11:09

I'm so impressed with these maps. They are much more advanced than the original game itself and extremely entertaining. Thanks for making them! And it is really nice when you can choose an english version.

I too had problems solving Part 3 before the waterfall. I worked it out by reading this thread, especially the things PPP_CSC posted and just want to sum it up if others need it:

After blowing up the stone quarry send Markus back in to the castle with the rest of the gun powder (as PPP_CSC describes). Now you can proceed to the neighbouring village - go back to the sheep pastures where you killed the wolves earlier, there's a trail there to it. On the market square you'll meet Elias and close by there's a small pen with five pigs/wild boars that you need to move to a larger one near the river. This place will have a blue arrow pointing down on it. It is quite an ordeal to move the pigs but use all your troops. Once they're in there, move your knights in with them and you can get on.

I'm now finally past the waterfall and have no idea how to get in to the city unnoticed, since I can't use the siege tower without being at war, but I'll write about it if I find out.

LordFWD
29.04.2017 14:58

Zitat von Eliau:

I'm now finally past the waterfall and have no idea how to get in to the city unnoticed, since I can't use the siege tower without being at war, but I'll write about it if I find out.

thx
go only with your soldiers to the last part of the wall...(your heros have to wait away from the walls ) ... cross the wall and take position at the gate 1 and 2 ...at gate 2 the most soldiers and open the gates...select only your heros and ride to the marketplace with your heros and dont care about fighting...if you with your heros on the marketplace then the fight ends and the story goes on

Seiten: Zurück 1 2

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum