Archduke Challenge

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler AeK - Settlers RoaE » Archduke Challenge

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler AeK » Wet Sheep

Seiten: 1

PPPCSC
11.10.2013 22:41

Archduke Challenge

Hi everyone

I see my first little map is now working (except that cage still) and has had a fair few downloads, but
has anyone yet completed the Archduke challenge?
(Or, as it might be, does anyone know if it doesn't work due to a script error at the end?!)

This really is a tiny map... there isn't a lot of room for farming and there aren't many hunting areas... food is clearly going to be the main problem. However, I was careful to leave a very plentiful supply of stone with the extra quarry down by the river, so theoretically, it is actually possible to reach the title Archduke/Archduchess.

I'd love to know if anyone has managed it yet!

PPPCSC

danitani
13.10.2013 13:08

Archduke

Hi PPPCSC,

I have completed the archduke challenge, although there has been not much space for buildings - but it was enough for my settlers. I had no problems with food or other resources - all was working well!
Thanks for the nice map - I love the challenge of lack of space or resources.

danitani

aslindy
09.01.2014 21:03

I finally played this map today, and I was able to get to Archduke without trouble.
The only odd thing I noticed (besides the prison cage which you already know about) was a message from my own knight, something about the village being destroyed and eating the sheep? It seemed unrelated to anything else, and it was well before the bandits attacked the village... I think even before I sent the village some iron.
Still, I enjoyed playing it. Thanks for making this map!

PPPCSC
11.01.2014 11:29

Zitat von aslindy:
The only odd thing I noticed (besides the prison cage which you already know about) was a message from my own knight, something about the village being destroyed and eating the sheep? It seemed unrelated to anything else, and it was well before the bandits attacked the village... I think even before I sent the village some iron.

Thanks, I will look into that

PPPCSC

TwoCaker
Gast
24.05.2019 23:54

I completed it in about 40 minutes XD ... I need something more difficult - but nice litte map you built there.

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum