SCRIPT BUGFIX UPDATE

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler 4 - Settlers 4 » SCRIPT BUGFIX UPDATE

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler 4 » StrangeAlliance

Seiten: 1

gump891202
07.11.2012 23:39

SCRIPT BUGFIX UPDATE No.2.

UPDATE 1: Fixed a really embarassing bug in the script, please download the script again.

UPDATE 2: Fixed a bug with slaves counter and dark land squares counter after loading a saved game. Please download the script again 12/11/09

Dieser Beitrag wurde von gump891202 am 09.11.2012 um 22:58 editiert.

SonicX
11.12.2012 18:29

Hello gump

Can you tell me how i can create maps with this gamedata?
I will make a Story with the Name: Morbus beginning but i cant recruit dark gardeners or other things of my maps.... (sorry for my bad english)

gump891202
15.12.2012 10:46

Zitat von SonicX:
Can you tell me how i can create maps with this gamedata?
I will make a Story with the Name: Morbus beginning but i cant recruit dark gardeners or other things of my maps.... (sorry for my bad english)

It's not the gamedata, it's the txt file with the scripts. You see, when you build a Mushroomfarm, you're not really "building" it.
The script for the map knows when you build a small residence, and destroys it the moment you build it, checks your current mana amount and if it's above 60, it decreases your mana by 60 and randomly generates a Mushroomfarm and an EFFECT_MUSHROOMFARM_GROW animation.

In short, you need to write a script yourself to make it work.

Or, you can send me your map and I will do it for you or make a tutorial if you want.

Sidenote: As of today, there's still no way to make the AI players go against a Dark Tribe player. They don't attack, they don't make gardeners, they won't send priest to hunt down Mushroomfarms etc., so you need to be creative with the losing condition if you want to make a singleplayer map.
In multiplayer, it's perfectly working.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von gump891202 am 15.12.2012 um 10:59 editiert.

gump891202
07.11.2013 12:58

Update 3: I just realized I forgot to update the script to the newest mushroom farm generation method, really embarassing that I noticed this only a year later....2013/11/07

Knoxx
Gast
20.01.2018 15:22

Making Dark Tribe Warriors Not working

hello, making dark tribe soldiers doesn't seem to work anyone help or is it just me, i have put the barracks in my allies area (blue territory) and they fill it up with swords, bows, gold ingots and armor but when i try to make any nothing happens got a tone of mana but nothing? HELP

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum