Only 4 harbours aviable for 1st player

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler 2 DnG - Settlers 2 10th Anniversary » Only 4 harbours aviable for 1st player

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler 2 DnG » RescueMission

Seiten: 1

PiotrWieczorek
26.12.2023 21:12

Only 4 harbours aviable for 1st player

I don't know if this is a bug, but player 1 can only settle on the shores of the continent and cannot sail to the snow island or sail through continental rivers.

GDI_CZ
26.12.2023 23:30

Hi, this is not a bug, it just needs a better exploration of the map The entire map can be explored, essentially.

Olafur
Gast
01.01.2024 22:35

4 Harbours only - Red Headquarter

I tried it for 3 times and it was impossible for me to build my first ship bevor all harbours in the middle of the map were occupied by the other players. It was only possibel to build harbours in the south of the map.
It ist a very good map na its possibel to reach the other players from this harbours in the south. Cause of the landscaping in the north it is impossibel to attack the headquarter of the red player.

GDI_CZ
06.01.2024 17:31

Hello, inland ports are more for AI to reach other territories. It is intentionally designed this way.

For players, the main ports are in the sea. When you defeat enemies, you can build ports inland as well.

Please read the game setup instructions. The red player is supposed to be an ally whom you are helping according to the story, so the goal is not to conquer the red player.

You can explore the entire map by strategically placing towers and expanding your territory correctly - some paths are otherwise impassable.

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum