need some help

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Siedler 2 DnG - Settlers 2 10th Anniversary » need some help

Zurück zu den Maps: Die Siedler 2 DnG » Laugh And Walk Away

Seiten: 1

Vladi
25.06.2023 09:45

need some help

Hi all,

I tried this map, but I failed
Besides the ship issues (really difficult to get all soldiers to the main island, but I managed), it seems I am too slow or I miss some spot for resources that I did not discover?

When I arrive at the main island (and I was quite quick, directly built ships and harbor from the very first moment), the first enemy is already close, I was able to build maybe 4 barracks and then I saw him already.
And he had quite same amount of coins as I did. I could conquer him easily and had only moderate losses, but there is hardly any coal, so the second opponent was already fully armed and had more coins ... no idea how I should conquer the second one without enough coal.
I also found the second harbor option and started and expedition, but when I arrived at this conjunction point, the second enemy was already so close that I could not even build a barrack before he destroyed my harbor.
Gold was more than enough, iron also enough.

Am I just too slow?

Ramirez
20.07.2023 10:14

re. Vladi

Zitat von Vladi:
Hi all,

I tried this map, but I failed
Besides the ship issues (really difficult to get all soldiers to the main island, but I managed), it seems I am too slow or I miss some spot for resources that I did not discover?

When I arrive at the main island (and I was quite quick, directly built ships and harbor from the very first moment), the first enemy is already close, I was able to build maybe 4 barracks and then I saw him already.
And he had quite same amount of coins as I did. I could conquer him easily and had only moderate losses, but there is hardly any coal, so the second opponent was already fully armed and had more coins ... no idea how I should conquer the second one without enough coal.
I also found the second harbor option and started and expedition, but when I arrived at this conjunction point, the second enemy was already so close that I could not even build a barrack before he destroyed my harbor.
Gold was more than enough, iron also enough.

Am I just too slow?

ciao Vladi,

sorry late respo.

since this map is way over a year old (!)
my test/play/recollection of it.. is a bit 'to say' hazy !!!

and the players who made it (!) see comments,
seen some did work it out ...

gratitude (!) to you for having a go on these,

Ramirez

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum