Is there a way to disable the map thumbnail picture in Settlers IV?

» Siedler Map Source Forum » Allgemein - General discussion » Is there a way to disable the map thumbnail picture in Settlers IV?

Seiten: 1

Aki565
24.12.2020 00:19

Is there a way to disable the map thumbnail picture in Settlers IV?

Hi ,
Is there a way to disable the map thumbnail picture somehow? So that I can play a multiplayer game without knowing the exact layout of the map?
I think it may be possible somehow because I see one map among the single player maps that has no thumbnail.It shows only a big question mark instead. But all the other maps has thumbnails.

So what do you think about this?
Is there a way to start a multiplayer game without seeing the map thumbnail in Settlers IV?
It would be great if I could start playing a randomly generated map without knowing what it looks like.

Luke
Moderator Siedler 3/Siedler 4
03.01.2021 09:29

Térkép előnézeti kép nélküli lejátszásához ez csak akkor lehetséges, ha a térképkészítő ezt beállította a szerkesztőben. Ha véletlenszerű térképeket szeretne előnézeti kép nélkül lejátszani, a legjobb, ha többet készít a szerkesztőben, kikapcsolja és elmenti az előnézeti képet a szerkesztőbe, majd várjon néhány napot. akkor játssz először, néhány nap múlva nem emlékszel a térkép kinézetére.
---
To play a map without a preview image, this is only possible if the mapper has set this in the editor. To play random maps without a preview image, it is best to create several in the editor, switch off and save the preview image in the editor, then wait a few days. then play first, after a few days you don't remember the look of the map.
---
Um eine Map ohne Vorschaubild zu spielen geht das nur wenn der Mapper/in das im Editor so eingestellt hat.

Um Zufallsmaps ohne Vorschaubild zu spielen am besten im Editor mehrer erstellen, das Vorschaubild im Editor abstellen und abspeichern, dann ein paar Tage warten. dann erst spielen, nach ein paar Tagen erinnert man sich dann nicht mehr an das Aussehen der Map.

Luke

Seiten: 1

SiteEngine v1.5.0 by nevermind, ©2005-2007
Design by SpiderFive (www.siedler-games.de) - English translation by juja

Impressum